It's not too late to make one or more of these adorable Easter crafts with your children this week. All of our suggestions are easy to make using simple supplies you can find at Michael's, Joann's or your craft closet!
1. Easter Candy Bracelets. This is such a cute idea and kids will love being able to munch on their handiwork! All you need to get started is a bag of cute Easter-themed soft candies, elastic thread, some bright ribbon and a tapestry needle. Thread the candies on the elastic thread, add a ribbon bow and you have an adorable bracelet.
2. Peepsicles. Satisfy your child's sweet tooth with this "sweet" craft. Perfect for children who are a little older or preschoolers with lots of supervision. You'll need melted chocolate, shredded coconut, sprinkles, a large package of Peeps Bunnies and popsicle sticks. Slide the Peep Bunny onto the stick, coat with the chocolate and then roll in the coconut or sprinkles. Freeze and you have the perfect Easter-themed favor or snack.
3. Brown Bag Bunny. Here is the perfect preschooler craft! All you need are some brown bags, white and pink construction paper and glue-on eyes (or you can draw them on.) Easy peasy!
4. Egg Garland. This one is more difficult and time consuming to make but the results are so worth it. Use balloons, modge lodge (or white glue and water) and yarn to create colorful eggs. String the eggs together to create a beautiful garland that you'll use year after year.
5. Decoupage Easter Egg. Combine styrofoam eggs, pretty patterned tissue paper and Modge Podge to create these beautiful eggs. You'll have as much fun as the kids making these.